Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FASTER, STRONGER, QUIETER!



So...I have had my Bosch for a few years. They last forever! I could have just kept going strong for a long time. But...the "new and improved" Bosch Universal Plus came out recently...and I HAD TO HAVE ONE! So...I subbed for a co-worker for a couple of weeks and saved up my pennies! It arrived today....yes! It has a stronger motor, bigger capacity, the cord goes in underneath it (that used to really bug me that the cord just hung around behind it...always in the way!) and suction cup feet...so it doesn't move around when it kneads.

But it gets even better....I made my usual 5 loaf batch of bread! It is a dream. Quieter! Stronger! Easier to clean! (the drive-shaft comes out of the middle in the Universal Plus).

I LOVE IT! If you want to make nutritious bread for your family...where youAdd Image control what is in it, you KNEAD (get it!) a Bosch mixer and a Nutrimill Wheat Grinder!


The other great thing is that you can make triple batches of cookies or whip 1 egg white into 1 1/2 cups of meringue...It is so user friendly!


1 comment:

  1. I have to have one!! I love that it makes 3 batches of cookie dough, which will come in handy when my bakery gets up and going... and I'm going to go to bed dreaming of peanut butter fudge cake...... yum....

    ReplyDelete