Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Idaho, Utah and Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies


Here we are @ The Conference Center...my sister, Jana, Monte, Me, Brennan and my friend Melanie...taken by a nice tour guide. The big building behind messes up the shot for sure!
Whew....vacation is over. It was super fun. We went to southern Idaho and visited my parents....ate yummy food....fresh blueberry pie (I had never eaten fresh blueberry pie)....watch for the post on that one....Lava Hot Springs...Chesterfield...UTAH....warm and sunny...American Fork Harley Davidson, Grandma's Foods, Cabella's....cards ( I suck @ 5 Crowns....but it was fun)..Ryan and Ashley...SLC Farmers Market.....Caputos....Conference Center, Temple Square, Church History Museum....Deseret Book Flagship store ( Where I saw the Pretzel cookies)Lone Star Taqueria....wish I had some of their Pico.....fireworks...Hunter 16th Ward....can you say SUPER SMALL WARD! 26 ladies in RS and 4 of us were visitors! More cards....I REALLY suck @ Shanghai! Pack up...go home!

The cookies are my basic recipe below.....Melanie and I decided to add about 3/4 cup of crushed salted pretzels to the dough with the chocolate chips. Actually....Brennan did the mixing! MMMM!




No comments:

Post a Comment