Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chicken Taco Meat


I taught our Food Storage Fun class the other night and made this Taco meat in my electric pressure cooker! They are fast, economical and they taste super! I have a Cuisinart Electric pressure cooker and I use it all the time! It's not scary and works perfectly!


Chicken Taco Meat


1 family pack boneless,skinless chicken thighs

1 c. salsa

1/4 c. taco seasoning mix

1 small can diced green chilis

1/2 small onion chopped**

1/2 green pepper**

1/2 red pepper**

salt and pepper

garlic powder to taste


Put everything in the pressure cooker. Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes. Wait until you can open the lid...aka natural pressure release. Shred and use for tacos, burritos, taco salad.
*** I used freeze-dried onions, red and green peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment