Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pink Cheesecake Fruit Salad


Can I just say....this salad is fabuloso! I had to make something to take for a potluck after my last Master Food Preservers class. So, in a pinch, I found this recipes on a bunch of sites. Allrecipes, Changeable Table. Made it..love it! Super easy and really adaptable to the fruit in season, yogurt flavors, do whatever!

Pink Cheesecake Fruit Salad

2 small pkgs. cheesecake pudding mix
1 8 oz. container of cool whip (or equivalent amount of sweetened whipped cream) *I used cream.
1 32 oz. container of strawberry yogurt
Fresh fruit- cut into bite-size pieces * I used strawberries

Mix the yogurt and cool whip (whipped cream) together in a large bowl. Add the DRY pudding powder and combine together. Chill for about 1 hour. Add the cut up fruit and serve.

I think you could use raspberry or peach yogurt with the corresponding fruit and it would be yum!

1 comment:

  1. If I made this, which I am sorely tempted to do, I would eat the whole thing all by myself and mostly likely all in one day :-D :-(

    ReplyDelete