Saturday, June 19, 2010

I actually won something!

I am so excited! I actually won the Foodie Blogroll contest for a comment that I made. I have followed the Nourishing Gourmet for a while and one of her e-courses was offered as a contest prize. A Peasant's Feast: Nourishing Foods on a Budget is the e-course and I won! It is a $120.00 value ! I love the Nourishing Gourmet. I have been changing the way my family eats....slowly but surely. More whole grains, shopping locally for our food, raising our own hens for eggs, making bread, using good fats, etc. I am excited to follow the course and learn more about soaking grains, sourdough and other great things! WooHoo! Thanks to Foodie Blogroll and Kimi Harris of Nourishing Gourmet! I will keep you posted on my progress!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your win!! I can't wait to hear about how to make sourdough, I've wanted to try for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win! This is definitely going to be a great course! Can't wait to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete